MICRO FUEL PUMPS
Turnkey Design Services is a leader in the design, development and manufacture of micro fuel pumps for a wide range of metering applications. Our miniature, lightweight fixed displacement pumps are driven by highly reliable permanent magnet brushless DC motors controlled by "smart" electronics that can be easily modified to fit a particular need.
For more information, click here.
- A fixed displacement pumping element
- A "canned" permanent magnet brushless DC motor
- An electronic
control module that:
- Precisely sets and maintains pump flow
- Contains protection devices to protect hardware from damage
lightning protection and electromagnetic
- Adjusting motor speed to compensate for fluid temperature viscosity changes
- Communicating with engine controller to transmit and receive fault and health status
- Predicting pump remaining useful life
- Good suction performance
- Contamination resistance
- Long life
- Low power draw
- Constant demanded flow over the entire fluid temperature operating range
- Fault detection and health monitoring
Technology Currently Available
- Powered by 28VDC
- Receive 4-20 mA Flow Command Signal
- Pump Heavy Fuels between -40°F to 160°F
- +/- 2.5% Flow Tolerance
- EMI and Lightning Protection Circuitry
MFP30-1 is endurance tested and delivers up to 50 PPH at 60 PSIA and weighs 7.6 oz.
MFP30-1 Outline Drawing:
MFP400-1 is currently undergoing endurance testing and can deliver up to 280 PPH at 400 PSI and weighs 3.9 lbs.